Presenting the use of photonics techniques for measurement in mechanics, this book provides a state-of-the-art review of this active and rapidly growing field. It serves as an invaluable resource for readers to explore the current status and includes a wealth of information on the essential principles and methods. It provides a substantial background in a concise and simple way to enable physicists and engineers to assess, analyze and implement experimental systems needed to solve their specific measurement problems.
Download Photomechanics (9783662309476).pdf, available at cantonbounties.com for free.
- Pramod Rastogi
- Paperback | 472 pages
- 155 x 235 x 25.15mm | 747g
- Publication date
- 23 Aug 2014
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Illustrations note
- 7 Tables, black and white; 288 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 472 p. 288 illus.